Mushroom Coffee Achieve
Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve with mould-free Colombian coffee and 250 mg of cordyceps & chaga extract. Packed in handy coffee bags. Box of 10.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
Why Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve
Coffee and mushrooms are the ultimate combination. Coffee's invigorating effect on the mind is augmented by the benefits from using traditional mushrooms. The strong taste of coffee masks the (rather bitter) taste of the mushrooms.
In Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve, Colombian highland-grown coffee is blended with cordyceps and chaga extracts. This makes an outstanding cup of enriched coffee. You make this coffee just like tea, by infusing the bag in hot water.
Colombian coffee grown at high altitude to be mould-free
Organic arabica coffee is grown at high altitude in the central Colombian Andes, and produced by small family businesses. Arabica coffee is a blend of Caturra and Castillo varieties.
The coffee has notes of herbs, citrus, red berries, and lemon and has been tested for and is free from mould and toxins.
The cordyceps militaris used in this mushroom coffee is grown in cell culture without the need for animals. Cordyceps has long been used in Chinese tradition.
Mushroom Coffee Achieve contains 250 mg of cordyceps militaris hot-water extract, with 12.5% polysaccharides, which also includes the active substances in this mushroom.
The chaga mushroom (inonotus obliquus or 'berkenweerschijnzwam' in the Netherlands) can be found in northern parts of Europe and Asia, where it has been used traditionally for centuries.
It is not yet possible to cultivate chaga, so all chaga mushrooms are foraged from the wild.
Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve contains 250 mg of chaga hot-water extract. This extract contains around 11.4% polysaccharides, 5.4% polyphenols and 1.2% triterpenes, the various types of active substances found in Chaga.
Hot-water mushroom extracts
The hot-water extraction method guarantees that the extract is completely water-soluble, and that all water-soluble, active substances from the Chaga and Cordyceps end up in the coffee.
All the benefits of Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve
- Coffee grown at high altitude, with a fine taste and notes of herbs, citrus, red berries, and lemon
- Organically-grown arabica Caturra and Castillo coffee
- 250 mg organic cordyceps militaris extract
- 250 mg organic chaga extract
- Hot-water extracts, so all water-soluble active substances end up in the drink
- Tested for and free from mould and toxins
- In handy, biodegradable coffee bags
Ingredients & Instructions
Let the coffee bag brew in hot water for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
One pack of Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve contains 10 bags, sufficient for 10 portions.
|Ingredients per serving||1 bag||% RI|
|Ground arabica coffee||9500 mg||*|
|Chaga (inonotus obliquus) mushroom extract||250 mg||*|
|Cordyceps (cordyceps militaris) mushroom extract||250 mg||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown
Packed in an environment where nuts and sesame seeds are also processed.
Superfoodies Mushroom Coffee Achieve is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, or healthy lifestyle.
Keep dry and cool.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- Consult your doctor first if you are being treated for a medical condition.
- Consult your doctor if you:
- suffer from an autoimmune disease such as MS, lupus or rheumatic arthritis
- are taking blood-thinning medication (including aspirin, warfarin)
- are taking medication for diabetes.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
9-10 Morton Peto Estate
Great Yarmouth NR31 0LT, Norfolk
Wat is Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Coffee? De Upgraded™ koffie is het resultaat van een zoektocht door de Amerikaanse foodexpert Dave Asprey naar de bes...View full details