Good Green Stuff Super Greens Powder
NuZest Good Green Stuff is a superfood and a natural multivitamin with 77 active ingredients, 42 derived from plants and extracts. With i.a. spirulina, pea protein, wheatgrass leaf, and chlorella. Contains 300 or 600 grams.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
Why a super greens powder?
The body requires a lot of different nutrients for optimal health, such as vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids & fatty acids. The best way to supply all these nutrients is by having a varied and nutrient-dense diet. However, modern food preparation methods and processed foods have made our diets less nutrient rich.
Super greens powders are like a natural multivitamin and can help prevent a nutrient deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals.
Synthetic vitamins are made in a laboratory. Synthetic vitamins are often more difficult to absorb and utilize for the body. Natural vitamins and minerals are extracted from plants, made by nature and often much more complex than the synthetic forms. The power of nature is often far greater than what people can create.
Why NuZest Good Green Stuff?
NuZest Good Green Stuff is a potent blend of carefully selected vegetables, fruits, and herbs, with added vitamins, minerals, probiotics, ant-oxidants and other essential nutrients. All vitamins come from natural sources and in forms that are readily absorbable by the body. A mix of the different vitamin variants of vitamin A, vitamin E and beta-carotenes is added.
NuZest Good Green Stuff will provide you with many essential nutrients, in the right dosages and in forms that are easily absorbed by the body. On top of that, you will experience the benefits of useful compounds from plants, algae, and fungi. This puts NuZest Good Green Stuff at the top of the multivitamin category!
NuZest Good Green Stuff vs other super greens powders
- Natural multivitamin.
- Composed specifically to provide the nutrients often missing in modern diets.
- Contains 77 active ingredients, 42 derived from plants and extracts.
- Contains flaxseed and sunflower lecithin to promote the uptake of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Contains multiple naturally-occurring variants of vitamins for optimal function.
- Contains no animal products, therefore suited to vegans.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, and shellfish, including the production facilities.
- Free of preservatives, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- Free of GMOs.
Health Benefits of NuZest Good Green Stuff
You can expect the following benefits with a daily dose of 10 grams NuZest Good Green Stuff.
- Contributes to a normal immune system function.
- Vitamin A, B6, B9, B12, C, D
- Copper, selenium, zinc
- Panax ginseng
- Have antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin B2, C, E
- Copper, manganese, selenium, zinc
- Contribute to the maintenance of mucous layers.
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, B8
- Contribute to maintaining a normal skin.
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, B8
- Iodine, zinc
- Contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C
- Contribute to a normal energy-generating metabolism.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C
- Calcium, iodine, copper, magnesium, manganese
- Contribute to a normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C
- Iodine, magnesium, zinc
- Panax ginseng, green tea, Rhodiola rosea
- Contribute to the normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B8, B12, C
- Calcium, iodine, kalium/potassium, copper, magnesium
- Plays a role in the cell-specilization process.
- Vitamin A
- Contribute to a normal cell division.
- Vitamin B9, B12, D
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc
- Contribute to tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B9 (folate/folic acid)
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin A, B2
- Contribute to a normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A, B2, C
- Contribute to normal blood formation.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12
- Contribute to a normal homocystein metabolism.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12
- Contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 10 grams of NuZest Good Green Stuff mixed in 150 - 300 ml water/liquid daily. Take with a meal, preferably. You can also include it your daily (protein) shake or smoothie. Suitable for everyone.
Nutritional value per 10 gram
|Nutritional value||10 g||RI|
|Energy||157 kJ / 37 kcal||2%|
|- Saturated||0.3 g||2%|
|- Sugars||1 g||1%|
Ingredients per 10 gram
|Spirulina (organic)(Arthrospira)||1000 mg||*|
|European pea protein isolate||904 mg||*|
|Lecithin (sunflower)||750 mg||*|
|Apple pectin||550 mg||*|
|Red marine algae (Lithothamnium calcareum)||485 mg||*|
|Flax seed||400 mg||*|
|Wheatgrass leaf (organic)||340 mg||*|
|Chlorella (broken cell wall)(organic)||340 mg||*|
|Acerola fruit||270 mg||*|
|Pineapple juice (9:1)||250 mg||*|
|Brocolli sprouts||250 mg||*|
|Ginger root||75 mg||*|
|Licorice root||70 mg||*|
|Whole kelp||60 mg||*|
|Shiitake mushroom||30 mg||*|
|Slippery elm bark||25 mg||*|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||500 mg||*|
|Globe artichoke leaf (15:1)||500 mg||*|
|Bilberry (100:1)||200 mg||*|
|Blackcurrant (100:1)||200 mg||*|
|Rosehip (4:1)||175 mg||*|
|Grape seed (120:1)||100 mg||*|
|Panax ginseng (4:1)||100 mg||*|
|Milk thistle seed (70:1)||80 mg||*|
|Gotu kola (10:1)||75 mg||*|
|Green tea (10:1)||75 mg||*|
|Rozemary leaf (4:1)||75 mg||*|
|Ashwagandha root (5:1)||75 mg||*|
|Astragalus root (4:1)||75 mg||*|
|Turmeric root (4:1)||70 mg||*|
|Cocoa polyphenols||70 mg||*|
|Rhodiola rosea root (15:1)||50 mg||*|
|Goji berry (4:1)||40 mg||*|
|Dandelion (4:1)||40 mg||*|
|Hawthorn berry (10:1)||35 mg||*|
|Burdock root (10:1)||25 mg||*|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate & mixed carotenoids)||600 mcg RE ||75%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4 mg||364%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||4 mg||286%|
|Vitamin B3 (inositol hexanicotinate)||10 mg||63%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||10 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyroxidine HCl)||5 mg||357%|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin (D-biotin))||330 mcg||660%|
|Vitamin B9 (calcium methylfolate)||320 mcg||160%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4000%|
|Vitamin C||360 mg||450%|
|Vitamin D3 (from lichen)||10 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha & mixed tocopherols)||15 mg alfa-TE ||125%|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)||70 mcg||93%|
|Calcium (from red marine algae)||165 mg||21%|
|Chromium (picolinate)||35 mcg||88%|
|Iodine (kelp & marine algae)||150 mcg||100%|
|Kalium / potassium (-phosphate)||300 mg||15%|
|Copper (-gluconate)||250 mcg||25%|
|Magnesium (-citrate & -glycinate)||100 mg||27%|
|Manganese (-gluconate)||1.5 mg||75%|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||35 mcg||64%|
|Silica (orthosilicic acid & marine algae)||14.5 mg||*|
|Zinc (-gluconate)||12 mg||120%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3 billion CFU ||*|
|Bifidobacterium bificum||3 billion CFU ||*|
|R-/S-alpha lipoic acid||75 mg||*|
|Bromelain (2000 GDU/g) ||65 mg||*|
|1,3/1,6 beta glucans||8 mg||*|
|Ubiquinone (CoQ10)||8 mg||*|
|Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10)||8 mg||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
 Retinol equivalent (activity)
 Alpha-tocopherol equivalent (activity)
 Colony Forming Units
 Gelatin Digestion Units per gram (activity)
NuZest Good Green Stuff is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparation category.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 10 years or younger.
This product is a dietary supplement and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
The Bite Outlet, The Atrium
Curtis Road, Dorking
Surrey RH4 1XA