Qualia Focus is a complete nootropic stack supplement to support your focus and concentration. With 24 active ingredients. Contains 100 capsules, sufficient for 4 weeks.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
Why Qualia Focus?
The Neurohacker Collective is an organisation of medical doctors, researchers and other experts who make the most complete nootropic stack supplements. Based on scientific research, they select the best ingredients, forms, ratios and dosages. The most important product of Neurohacker Collective is Qualia Mind. Qualia Mind provides complete support for mental performance.
Qualia Focus has been developed as a more affordable alternative to Qualia Mind. This supplement contains many ingredients that you will also find in Qualia Mind. Qualia Focus, however, is created specifically to support concentration and focus.
The Effect of Qualia Focus
Cognitive function & nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and caffeine contribute to brain and nerve functions involved in concentration & reasoning.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, C and Rhodiola rosea support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C promote energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and C support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Caffeine gives more energy.
Immune support & antioxidants
- Vitamin C, Bacopa monnieri and Mucuna pruriens contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamins B6, B12, C and D support the immune system.
All the advantages of Qualia Focus
- High-quality nootropic stack supplement specifically designed to increase focus and concentration.
- 24 active ingredients in the most active forms and dosages
- Supports concentration & reasoning with 7 ingredients
- Supports of the nervous system with 6 ingredients
- Promotes energy metabolism and gives more energy with 7 ingredients
- Supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue with 5 ingredients
- Contains 3 sources of antioxidants
- Supports the immune system with 4 ingredients
- Gluten and GMO free
Ingredients & Usage
Take 5 capsules with water immediately after waking up before a meal. If you experience stomach discomfort, take the dose with breakfast. The optimal dosage will vary according to body weight and sensitivity. Do not take more than 7 capsules at a time and not more than 9 capsules per day.
Take Qualia Focus 5 days a week and pause intake 2 days a week to get the best performance. This prevents you from getting used to it. Break days do not have to be consecutive.
It is not recommended to use Qualia Focus and Qualia Mind at the same time.
One package of Qualia Focus contains 100 capsules, sufficient for 20 doses (4 weeks).
|Ingredients per dosage||5 capsules||% RI|
|Vitamin B1 (benfotiamine)||100 mg||9091%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||50 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||833%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg||1429%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg||40000%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1.000 IU)||500%|
|Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus) extract (5% cynarin)||300 mg||*|
|Bacopa monnieri leaf extract (45% bacosides)||300 mg||*|
|Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (alpha GPC)||300 mg||*|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl||250 mg||*|
|Uridine-5’-Monophosphate disodium||200 mg||*|
|Rhodiola rosea root (3% rosavins; 1% salidrosides)||150 mg||*|
|Whole Coffee (Coffea arabica) Fruit extract [Coffeeberry] (organic)||129 mg||*|
|- Caffeine||90 mg||*|
|Mucuna pruriens seed extract (50% L-Dopa)||100 mg||*|
|Celastrus paniculatus seed extract||60 mg||*|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (24% glycosides)||50 mg||*|
|Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)||20 mg||*|
|Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata leaf standardized extract)||50 mcg||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown
Other ingredients: organic rice extract mix, organic rice concentrate, vegetable cellulose, silica dioxide.
Coffeeberry®is a registred trademark of FutureCeuticals inc.
Qualia Focus is a food supplement in the herbal preparation category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry and cool place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged at the time of purchase.
- Consult your doctor first if you are being treated for a medical condition, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product contains ingredients that should not be taken:
- by people taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or other psychiatric or neurological drugs.
- by people with psychiatric or neurological disorders, high blood pressure, heart disease, endocrine disorders, cancer, phenylketonuria (PKU), muscular dystrophy or people receiving immunosuppressive therapy.
- by pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and children under the age of 18.
- within 24 hours of the use of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- within 12 hours of bedtime as it can cause restlessness.
- If you notice any undesirable effects, stop using this product immediately and arrange for appropriate medical attention if necessary.
Neurohacker Collective, LLC
179 Calle Magdalena Suite 100
5405 AC Uden