Natural Stacks BrainBiotic probiotics contains a total of 6 billion living safe bacteria per capsule. Available with 30 or 90 capsules per jar.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms that:
- naturally occur on food or in your environment.
- can be safely ingested (do not cause diseases)
- survive the journey through the digestive tract to the intestines
Probiotics are often confused with prebiotics. Prebiotics are fibres that people cannot digest. They reach your intestines intact and serve as food for the beneficial bacteria in your intestines. Prebiotics can also be taken as a supplement, but do not contain any living bacteria.
Why Natural Stacks BrainBiotic?
Natural Stacks BrainBiotic contains a careful selection of 4 probiotic bacteria that are being examined for their contribution to maintaining the gut-brain axis.
The gut-brain axis is the connection between the digestive system and the brain. The intestines are equipped with a partially independent nervous system, which is also called the 'second brain'. Communication between the brain and this 'second brain' in the intestines goes both ways: the brain has an influence on how digestion proceeds and the state of the intestines has an effect on the function of the brain. The intestinal flora probably does more than just help digestion!
Natural Stacks BrainBiotic is a probiotic with four bacterial species. These bacteria are common in fermented foods and are resistant to digestive enzymes so that they survive in the digestive tract:
- Lactobacillus helveticus is a lactic acid-producing bacterium used in the production of cheese.
- Bifidobacterium longum is one of the first bacteria that colonises the intestinal tract of newborn children and forms a small part of the intestinal flora in adults.
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a fermenting bacterium commonly found in fermented milk products, fermented vegetables (such as sauerkraut and kimchi) and other fermented products.
- Lactobacillus brevis is a bacterial species that occurs in fermented food products such as sauerkraut and pickles.
Benefits of Natural Stacks BrainBiotic
- Probiotics with 4 different types of bacteria that do more than just digest
- Contains 6 billion (6,000,000,000) living bacteria
- Safe and reliable probiotics that have long been present in human nutrition and survive the journey through the digestive tract.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 to 2 capsules a day.
For best results, combine with a high-fibre meal or a prebiotic supplement (to be taken at the same time).
|Ingredients per dose||1 capsule||% RI|
|Lactobacillus helveticus R0052||2.7 billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2 billion CFU||*|
|Lactobacillus brevis||1 billion CFU||*|
|Bifidobacterium longum R0175||0.3 billion CFU||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown
CFU = colony-forming units = the number of living bacteria in the supplement.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Natural Stacks BrainBiotic is a food supplement in the category of probiotics.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged at the time of purchase.
- Consult your doctor first if you are being treated for a medical condition, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Natural Stacks BrainBiotic is a dietary supplement and is no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry and cool place.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
Walking-edge street 25