Reishi SOMA tincture
KÄÄPÄ Health Reishi Soma Tincture is a dual extract with 100 mg dried reishi per 2 mL tincture. With pipette. 50 ml bottle for 25 doses.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
Concentrated Reishi extract from KÄÄPÄ Health
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is known in China as "Lingzhi"; Reishi is the Japanese name. Reishi has been used for centuries in East Asia and in traditional Chinese medicine. It is not a tasty mushroom to eat due to the woody texture and bitter taste. That is why Reishi is often taken as a powder, tea or extract.
Concentrated Reishi dual extract
The interesting ingredients in reishi include:
- beta glucans
KÄÄPÄ Health uses a dual extraction method with hot water and alcohol:
- Hot water for water-soluble compounds
- Alcohol for fat-soluble compounds
1 kg of dried reishi mushrooms makes 20 litres of Reishi Soma Tincture. Every 2 mL of tincture contains approximately 100 mg of reishi extract. Many manufacturers make their extracts with fresh mushrooms. The use of dried reishi fruiting bodies may result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in KÄÄPÄ Health Reishi Soma Tincture.
Reishi Soma Tincture has all the benefits of reishi in a concentrated form. You can dispense it with the pipette and easily add it to drinks and meals.
KÄÄPÄ Health mushroom extracts
KÄÄPÄ Health is the largest producer of mushroom extracts in Europe. They specialise in growing mushrooms on tree trunks. KÄÄPÄ Health strives for a fully transparent high-quality production process that yields safe mushroom products. That is why all mushrooms are independently tested for heavy metals and other contaminants.
Reishi grows naturally on the stumps of maple trees. KÄÄPÄ Health grows 10 different Finnish reishi strains on birch wood in their outdoor mushroom farm. They combine these strains into the most effective reishi extract.
All the benefits of KÄÄPÄ Health Reishi Soma Tincture
- Dual extract of cultured reishi fruiting bodies
- Finnish reishi grown on birch trunks
- 100 mg reishi extract per 2 ml tincture.
- Prepared with dried fruiting bodies
- Of organic origin (organically grown)
- Liquid extract, easy to add to drinks
- Convenient to dispense with the pipette
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Tested for and free from heavy metals and other contaminants
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 pipette (1 mL) of reishi extract twice a day in liquid. For example, add it to tea, coffee, or milk. You can also mix it with a smoothie, mash or an omelette Start with a lower dose and increase slowly to a maximum of 2 ml per day. A full pipette contains approximately 1 ml.
This extract contains alcohol. The alcohol evaporates when you mix the extract with boiling water.
This is a concentrated extract. KÄÄPÄ Health strongly recommends taking a one-week break after 3 months of taking this product.
One bottle of KÄÄPÄ Health Reishi Soma Tincture contains 50 ml, sufficient for 25 doses.
|Ingredients per dose||2 mL||% RDA|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract 1:20||100 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
water, alcohol (25%)
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
KÄÄPÄ Health Reishi Soma Tincture is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children
Suomen Agrometsä Oy