BiOptimizers Primergen-V is a liquid multivitamin in a fulvic acid-base. Up to 98% absorption of the vitamins. With vitamins A, B, D and E. 59 mL bottle holds 102 doses.
- Op voorraad
- Wordt direct verzonden
- Levering in de hele EU
Why BiOptimizers Primergen-V?
Primergen-V is a liquid multivitamin mix of BiOptimizers. The vitamins have been dissolved in a fulvic base. Fulvic acids are substances that occur in soil and open water. They are created when micro-organisms break down remains of plants and animals. Primergen-V contains vitamin A, D, E and most B vitamins. The combination with fulvic acid promotes the absorption of these nutrients up to as much as 98%.
Health benefits of Primergen-V
The vitamins in one dose of Primergen-V (7 drops) will provide you with the following health benefits:
- Vitamin A, B6, B11, B12 and D support the body's immune system.
- Vitamin B2 and E help protect cells against oxidative stress.
Muscle function and energy
- Vitamin D is important for normal muscle function
- Vitamin B1 supports the heart
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B11 and B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to a normal metabolism that provides energy.
Nervous system and mental performance
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 play an important role in nerve function
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B11 and B12 contribute to normal mental performance
- Vitamin A plays an important role in the cell specialisation process
- Vitamin B11, B12 and D contribute to normal cell division
- Folate contributes to tissue growth during pregnancy
Vision, skin and mucous membranes
- Vitamin A and B2 help to maintain normal vision
- Vitamin A, B2 and B3 help to keep the skin healthy
- Vitamin B2 and B3 help to maintain normal functioning of the mucous membranes
Blood and iron metabolism
- Vitamin A and B2 promote the availability of iron from the body's supplies
- Vitamin B2, B6, B11 and B12 contribute to the production of red blood corpuscles
Mineral absorption and usage
- Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium content levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D is important for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D is important for maintaining strong bones and teeth
Hormones and amino acid metabolism
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 co-regulates the activity of hormones
- Vitamin B6 promotes protein metabolism
- Vitamin B6, B11 and B12 contribute to normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
Ingredients & Usage
Add 5-7 drops to 200-250 mL of liquid (water, juice, etc) throughout the day. Do not take more than 40 drops per day.
One bottle of BiOptimizers Primergen-V contains 59 mL, sufficient for 102 doses.
|Ingredients per serving||7 drops (645 mg)||% RDA|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||4600 IU / 2760 mcg||29 %|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1252 IU||626%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alfa tocopherol, d-gamma-tocopherol, d-beta plus d-delta-tocopherol)||30 IU||250%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine)||1.5 mg||136%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||1.9 mg||136%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||18 mg||113%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium pantothenate)||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine)||2.34 mg||167%|
|Vitamin B11 (as folate)||1500 mcg||750%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalimin)||31.2 mcg||1248%|
|Patented PGE||525 mg||*|
|- PGE base|
|- PGE gold|
|- PGE indium|
|- Dimethylsulfon (Pure MSM)|
|- N, N-dimethylglycine|
|- L-theanine (from green tea)|
|- Choline bitartrate|
|- P-aminobenzoic acid|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
PGE = Platinum Group Elements
not disclosed (patented)
BiOptimizers Primergen-V is a dietary supplement in the multivitamin category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- First consult your doctor if you are being treated for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This dietary supplement is not suitable for children under the age of 11.
- Keep out of reach of children.
BiOptimizers USA Inc.
5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300
Reno, NV 89511
5405 AC Uden